Bank OZK is a respected and profitable banking organization, noted for its excellent loan and deposit growth, asset quality and earnings.
- Named Overall Top Performer in Bank Director’s 2021 Performance Powerhouse Study
- One of the highest capitalized banks in the U.S. in 2020 according to data from S&P Global
- Best Bank in the South, Money Magazine 2020 Link
- Forbes America’s Best Banks 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Link
- Forbes The World’s Best Banks 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Link
- Bank OZK has also been recognized as the top performing bank in the nation in its asset size 13 times in recent years (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018).
- George Gleason is Chairman and CEO; Gleason has acted in that role since 1979.
- Mr. Gleason was named American Banker magazine's Community Banker of the Year, 2010.
- Charter dates back to 1903 in Jasper, Arkansas.
- Publicly traded company on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, symbol OZK.
- All information prior to June 26, 2017 refers to Bank of the Ozarks, Inc.
- Changed name from Bank of the Ozarks to Bank OZK on July 16, 2018.
Data Provided by Refinitiv. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
* As of and for the year ended December 31, 2022
Communicating with our Board of Directors
Shareholders may communicate with the Board of Directors, individual directors, our presiding independent director or any Board committee by sending correspondence to: Bank OZK, P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, AR 72231-8811; Attention: General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. All appropriate communications received will be forwarded to the Board, the individual director, our presiding independent director or the chairman of the appropriate Board committee, as addressed.